Published on May 3, 2016
In this update we have improved performance of AnyFileBackup and fixed the following issues:
- FIXED: Various incorrect links to AnyFileBackup help file.
- FIXED: It was possible to create a list of folders for one source in Two-Way Sync.
- FIXED: When FTP is a source, its ‘Current Filter’ > ‘Time Stamp’ parameter was not selected by default.
- FIXED: ‘List index out of bounds’ error
- FIXED: In ‘Task properties’ > ‘Start application’ it was not possible to verify settings in certain circumstances.
AnyFileBackup is software solutions for real-time automatic backup, replication and synchronization of local and remote files and directories.