Published on Jul 2, 2017
Version 4.6.4 of AnyFileBackup has been released. This is a major update which includes the following features and fixes:
- NEW: Restoring main window size and position
- NEW: Content adjustment for LAN source
- UPDATED: Amazon S3 console improvement
- FIXED: Enable extended filter option is not saved
- FIXED: Amazon S3 error if a file has space in the name
- FIXED: Minor bugs
We are constantly developing AnyFileBackup improving its existing features and adding new ones. We will be glad to hear from you about your AnyFileBackup experience, what you like or don’t like, what features you may wish to see in upcoming releases. Please feel free to contact us about any aspect of AnyFileBackup—we always reply to your messages and do our best to implement your suggestions.
AnyFileBackup is software solutions for real-time automatic backup, replication and synchronization of local and remote files and directories.