This project will bring AnyFileBackup to all existing platforms that support Sun’s Java © environment—Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS and others. AnyFileBackup CP is a part of the AnyFileBackup products family and will run in parallel with AnyFileBackup LAN, FPT, and PRO that work on Windows only.
Currently AnyFileBackup CP has the following features:
- usual AnyFileBackup interface and task structure
- back up files from LAN and FTP
- back up files to LAN, to FTP, and to e-mail
- scheduled actions
- notification to e-mail (including multiple recipients)
- CRONE scheduler
- files filtering: by file type (full, incremental, decremental, mirroring) and by mask
- subfolders filtering: inclusion or exclusion or all subfolders, or selected subfolders (by mask)
- system of accounts that store your LAN, FTP, SMTP login and passwords and Recipients e-mail information so you can use it for multiple tasks and do not enter it every time and again
AnyFileBackup CP requires Java © 8+ to be installed on your computer.
We continue developing and improving it and will highly appreciate your feedback, questions, and comments.
AnyFileBackup CP is distributed under a licence which permits you to use it for free for any lawful purposes.